Big Buck Classic Rules & Rut Madness
- NO CHEATERS, ONLY HONEST HUNTERS WELCOME, CHEATERS WILL BE PROSECUTED. MUST FOLLOW D.E.C. HUNTING RULES AND REGULATIONS. YOU WILL GET CAUGHT.
- Eligible hunters must be signed in by midnight September 30th 2013 for archery and November 15th 2013 for gun.
- Deer must be whitetail buck, killed during general hunting season and hunting season hours.
- Buck killed within a deer-proof fence or any other confined area are not eligible to enter contest.
- Must reside in NY and have proof of residency.
- Deer must be killed during season.
- Must Kill Deer in New York. Rule was changed on January 1st 2010
- Inside Spread (to the nearest 1/8 inch)Can not be larger the longest beem length. Rule Changed 9/22/2013
- You may only enter one buck during each of the seasons.
- Bucks must be properly tagged according to New York State Law when brought in for measurement.
- NYS Hunting Tag must match hunters NY Drivers license.
- Hunter must present valid NY State hunting license upon measurement.
- Measurement must be made within 12 hours of kill. If killed on last date of season measurement must be before 9 pm that day.
For measurement hunter must bring in ENTIRE BODY OF THE FIELD DRESSED ANIMAL.
ALL SCORING WILL BE DONE AFTER SUNSET. PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE ARE ALL HUNTERS TOO.
|THERE WILL BE AN AWARDS BANQUET. DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED, MUST ATTEND TO RECEIVE PRIZES.|
No point will be counted that is less than 1 inch.
All measurement be be rounded to the nearest 1/8 inch.
Any broken point which measure less than 1 inch will not be counted in Tine Length
Sawed off horn will not be measured.
Official measurer has the last say.
Any hunter found trying to cheat will automatically be disqualified.
In case of a tie breaker it will be drawn between 2 hunters whose score is the same.
SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
ALL DECISIONS OF THE CONTEST COMMITTEE ARE FINAL.