Woodchuck Derby Rules
- Must Kill on July 21st 2012
- Must Kill within derby hours
- No limit to number Wood Chuck Killed.
- Two heaviest Wood Chuck from each Team equals team Score
- No cheating or altering chucks We will be checking this year
- No Wet Wood Chuck Unless it Rains on date of Derby
- Weigh ins at 9:00 pm no later, no exception or your team is disqualified
- Must have permission from land owners
- May use any caliber fire arm
- Hunters responsible for carcass disposal
- No Trapping
- No Baiting
- No Cheating this is a fun event and if you have to cheat to win you just suck at Hunting !!!!
Have fun and be safe